The Mercer County Farm Bureau Women's Committee meets about 8 times a year and strives to promote farm safety, our commodities, ag literacy, and consumer education and outreach.
Examples of Programs the Women's Committee does are:
- Safety Week Promotion
- Get and Vote Campaign
- Promotion of November is National Farm Women Month
- A Special Program for Women
- Promotion of Food Check-out Week at Local Grocery Stores
- Donation of Agricultural Books during National Library Week
- Promotion of March is Illinois Farming Month
- Promotion of Corn, Soybeans, and Dairy
- Safety Training for Local Emergeny Response Personnel
If you would like to help the Mercer County Farm Bureau support farm safety, our commodities, and ag literacy be sure to join our Women's Committee by call (309) 582-5116 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.